Hawaii has six unique sandalwood species that exist nowhere else in the world. The prized and fragrant sandalwood tree once grew in abundance in Hawaii.Haloa ‘Aina Farms is a company planting new sandalwood or `iliahi in a sustainable way. This place is Hawaii's largest `Iliahi operation and provides us with our hydrosol. Sandalwood Hydrosol soothes irritation, both physically and emotionally. It is fantastic for the skin.
- Protects wounds, sores, boils, pimples etc. from infections and from getting septic when applied on the skin
- Balancing to the central nervous system and the skin
- Useful in treating acne, and useful in soothing a rash
- Mildly anti-inflammatory
- Lifts depression
- Calms the nervous and circulatory systems
- Clears the energetic field
Spritz on areas in need. When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!